* available for a fee from local provider
Note: Some restrictions apply, the Rental Agreement will specify additional rules and limitations.
Directions to Pochomil Viejo beach:
If you are traveling to Nicaragua, you will probably arrive at the Nicaragua International Airport also known as Aeropuerto Las Mercedes, you should get a tourist map of Nicaragua at the rental counter to get to Carretera Sur.
- From Managua take South Highway (Carretera Sur) until km 9, direction Rivas or Costa Rica.
- South Highway turns right into Carretera Leon Viejo, stay on this straight road until km 30. Do not turn into South Highway.
- Turn left on km 30 on a brick road and drive until km 62 where the road ends.
- Turn Right to Masachapa/Montelimar/Pochomil for 4.3 kms.
- Turn left on the first major paved road towards Pochomil (South).
- Drive 1.8 kms on a paved road; pass the bridge, gas station, and the entrance to Pochomil popular resort on your right.
- We will provide the rest of the directions and exact location via email
Pochomil is close to all the action:
- 1:00 hour to Managua (75 kms)
- 1:15 hour to Granada (75 kms) - Mombacho, Isletas, museum, churches
- 1:15 hour to Masaya (70 kms) - Volcano, artisans market
- 1:30 hours to Leon (90 kms) - Leon Viejo, churches, museum
- 2:00 hours to Costa Rica (145 kms) - Peñas Blancas border
- 2:30 hours to Honduras (180 kms)
- 3:00 hours to Matagalpa (200 kms)
Driving time may vary based on road conditions, traffic, driving speed and knowledge of roads by traveler.
Rates are based on the date and number of guests, consult for exact rate.
- Included electricity: 2 BR-50 kWH, 3BR-75 kWH, 5BR-100 kWH per night
- We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, Zelle, Venmo, and deposit at bank in Nicaragua or USA