Beachfront 4 BR 4 Bath Small Pool
4 bedroom and 3 bathroom home for families or medium size groups, sleeps 12-14 people. Social area with a small pool. Fully equipped, beachfront in Pochomil Viejo beach.
Living Space: 320 square meters (3,500 ft2)
Bedrooms: 4 with air conditioning
Bathrooms: 3 full
Sleeps: 12-14 people
Pool: Small pool
Suitability: Families, Children, Family gatherings
Theme: Adventure, Comfort, Beachfront, Ocean View
Entertainment: Pool, Ocean, Horseback riding*, ATV* (* From local providers for a fee)
Main Rules: 65 kWH of electricity included per night, no smoking indoors, no pets.
We can arrange for you:
- Transportation from airport
- Car Rental
- Concierge shopping
- and more
4 Bedrooms (Sleeps 12-14)
#1 Bedroom: 1 King bed, full bathroom, air conditioning, ceiling fan. Sleeps 3 adults
#2 Bedroom: 3 Bunk bed (2 twins each), shared bathroom, air conditioning, ceiling fan. Sleeps 6 adults
#3 Bedroom: 1 Queen bed + Bunk bed (2 twins), shared bathroom, closet, air conditioning, TV. Sleeps 2 adults & 2 children
#4 Bedroom: 1 twin bed + Bunk bed (full & twins), full bathroom, air conditioning, ceiling fan. Sleeps 2 adults & 1 child
All bedrooms are on ground floor handicap friendly. Maximum occupancy 14 people, no parties.
Linnen, bath & beach towels included
Kitchen: refrigerator, microwave, 10 cup coffee percolator, toaster oven, blender
Pots, pans, silverware, dishware, glassware included
Bar & Serving Area: Serving area between kitchen and dining room that doubles as bar, with sink
Dining Room: Main table for 10 people, additional breakfast table for 4 more.
Lounge chairs, hammocks, pool chairs
Small Pool: Ideal for sitting inside or children
Parking for 4-5 vehicles
For pictures of the beach and more information on local attractions, go to Pochomil Beach page.
Directions to Pochomil Viejo beach:
If you are traveling to Nicaragua, you will probably arrive at the Nicaragua International Airport also known as Aeropuerto Las Mercedes, you should get a tourist map of Nicaragua at the rental counter to get to Carretera Sur.
- From Managua take South Highway (Carretera Sur) until km 9, direction Rivas or Costa Rica.
- South Highway turns right into Carretera Leon Viejo, stay on this straight road until km 30. Do not turn into South Highway.
- Turn left on km 30 on a brick road and drive until km 62 where the road ends.
- Turn Right to Masachapa/Montelimar/Pochomil for 4.3 kms.
- Turn left on the first major paved road towards Pochomil (South).
- Drive 1.8 kms on a paved road; pass the bridge, gas station, and the entrance to Pochomil popular resort on your right.
- We will provide the rest of the directions and exact location via email
Pochomil is close to all the action:
- 1:00 hour to Managua (75 kms)
- 1:15 hour to Granada (75 kms) - Mombacho, Isletas, museum, churches
- 1:15 hour to Masaya (70 kms) - Volcano, artisans market
- 1:30 hours to Leon (90 kms) - Leon Viejo, churches, museum
- 2:00 hours to Costa Rica (145 kms) - Peñas Blancas border
- 2:30 hours to Honduras (180 kms)
- 3:00 hours to Matagalpa (200 kms)
Driving time may vary based on road conditions, traffic, driving speed and knowledge of roads by traveler.
Beach: $1,500/week (Beach Season: 15 Aug-20 Nov, 22 Apr-28 May )
Tropical: $1,700/week (Tropical Season: Year Around)
Holiday: $1,900/week (Holiday Season: 30-May, 19 Jul, 1 Aug, 10 Aug, 14-15 Sep, Thanksgiving, Christmas)
Easter & New Year: $2,400/week (Easter & New Year: Week ending Easter Sunday, 27 Dec-3 Jan)
WEEKEND RATE $ 350: Two days one night, early check in, late check out Sunday 6pm, cleaning fee included. Can only be reserved five days in advance.
Rates may vary, consult for exact prices.
Rate includes 65 kWH of electricity per day and up to 12 guests. $0.65/kWH additional
More than 12 guests: $20 per person per night.
We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, PayPal, Venmo, Zelle and deposits to a Nicaraguan bank
Rental Contract terms and conditions apply.
Pool & Front
View of the Ocean
Outdoor garden & shower
Hammock in porch
Sunset from house
Sun & Surf
Large private beach
Always a fun time
Egg laying turtle